Ongoing maintenance is not included with the purchase of a new website. And yet websites are very complicated items, with many bits of code interacting with other code all the time. Unless your website is monitored on a regular monthly basis it will almost certainly be hacked, or break. It could be not working even though everything looks fine. If this happens you will be losing business.
Unfortunately we’ve had old clients whose websites stopped working after they discontinued our service. And because they didn’t have anybody checking it they weren’t aware of the problem. One client’s website was broken for 6 months! Who knows how much business he lost? The hosting company didn’t know why. Although you’d think it would be their fault they wouldn’t admit to anything. If you subscribe to our highly efficient Website Maintenance package this problem will never happen to you.
Hackers Love Websites With Old Code
Hackers have computer programs that constantly search the internet for websites that have not been updated, because it means they’ve been built with old code. Old code is much easier to break into. A hacker can give a virus to everyone who visits your website, or shut it down and give you access only if you pay them hundreds of dollars. You may have heard about this on the news. Really, they can do just about anything they want.
Don’t leave yourself open to this kind of unnecessary disaster. The way to avoid it is to take advantage of our inexpensive Website Maintenance package. Normally I don’t like to be so dramatic, but in this case the consequences can be terrible, and it’s completely avoidable.
Please understand that we cannot be responsible for the ongoing functioning of your website if you haven’t purchased our Website Maintenance Package. It will be some of the best money you’ll ever spend. Think of Website Maintenance as inexpensive insurance to make sure your money-making website is always working.
Ensure the Safety of your Website and Customers’ Personal Information
We highly recommend our Website Maintenance package for only $99 per month per website. For that price we do all this every month:
- Ensure your WordPress website theme and plugins are regularly updated to the latest versions to ensure hackers cannot get in.
- Ensure the theme and plugins updates haven’t caused any problems that can break your website.
- Check every link on your website every month to ensure none are broken. And we fix the broken ones.
- Check the contact forms on your website every month.
- Ensure your website hosting and domain name are renewed on time, so your website does not go down.
- Ensure there is always a current backup of your website, so if anything does go wrong it can be fixed easily.
To make a phone appointment with Ken Lapp please click here, or to contact us use the short form on this page.